Join Our Team
Sales Consultant/Regional Sales Manager
Responsibilities include cultivating a sales territory of specialty athletic stores, endurance races, clubs, and teams, as well as managing a territory of current accounts. Sales experience and a passion for running, triathlon, or cycling is a major plus.
This position includes salary, commission, bonus and IRA plan.
• Excellent leadership and sales skills
• General computer skills (MS Office is a must, Adobe Photoshop is a plus)
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Strong communication skills and a professional demeanor
• Highly motivated
• An interest in being part of a small, talented team in an entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent references
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Consultant | Your Name" as the subject line.
• Picking and packing website and distributor orders
• Running heat press machines for dye sublimation
• Operating our 6 head embroidery machine
• Maintaining a clean work space
• Willing to jump in and help whenever needed
• Must enjoy working with hands and have an eye for detail
Candidate should be a self-starter, dependable, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual. Candidate should also be able to multitask, comfortable working with different levels of the organization, and not easily stressed. Punctuality and minimal absenteeism are required. Some overtime may be required.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Production Assistant | Your Name" as the subject line.
About SweatVac® Performance Wear:
SweatVac® Performance Wear, a fast growing boutique sportswear company in Chicago, has an immediate need for a production assistant to work in the endurance athletics market. We are a small company so desire to work in a small office is a must.
The SweatVac® team is committed to providing athletes with the best products available. We’re a group of cyclists, runners, triathletes, and enthusiasts of the athletic pursuit. Just like our customers, we understand first-hand the importance of the clothing worn during intense activity. We know the quality of our gear and apparel is second to none because we use and wear it every day. We’ve been creating and perfecting our products for two decades, and have supplied thousands of happy athletes with effective athletic wear worn time and time again.